One time Fees
New Student Enrollment Fees
- Registration Fee: KRW 500,000
- Capital Fee: KRW 3,000,000
- Technology Development Fee: KRW 1,000,000
- Curriculum Fee: KRW 1,000,000
- Athletic Fee: KRW 300,000
- Tuition Fees (based on student’s grade of entry)
|U.S. Dollars($)||Korean Won(₩)|
|Elementary School (K-5)||Annual||$||5,000.00||PLUS||₩||19,000,000|
|Middle School (6-8)||Annual||$||5,000.00||PLUS||₩||20,600,000|
|High School (9-12)||Annual||$||5,000.00||PLUS||₩||21,600,000|
Lunch & Transportation Fees
|Monthly X Times = Total|
|Lunch Fee||PreK – 12th Grades||Annual||₩ 150,000 X 10 = ₩ 1,500,000|
|Transportation Fee||Sacheon/ Jinju||Annual||₩ 200,000 X 10 = ₩ 2,000,000|
|Geoje/Tongyeong||Annual||₩ 300,000 X 10 = ₩ 3,000,000|
*Transportation is only charged for the first attending student in each family.
Siblings do not incur an additional transportation charge.
IB Examination Fee (12th Grade Only)
|IB Diploma Exam Fee||KRW 1,800,000|
Registration Fee: KRW 500,000
- Non-refundable / One-time Fee: The Registration Fee is a fee for all students seeking enrollment.
Capital Fee: KRW 3,000,000
- Non-refundable / One-time Fee: The Capital Fee (KRW 3,000,000) is a fee for all new students who have been admitted to our school. This fee helps cover the operations and maintenance of our facilities.
Technology Development Fee: KRW 1,000,000
- Non-refundable / Annual Fee: The Technology Development Fee is fee for all students who have been admitted to our school. This fee ensures that all classroom technology and supplementary technological devices are up-to-date with regular maintenance.
- This fee is applicable for all students.
Curriculum Fee: KRW 1,000,000
- Non-refundable / Annual Fee: The Curriculum Fee covers cost of textbooks, web-based resources, manipulatives, and classroom supplies.
Athletic Fee: KRW 300,000
- Non-refundable / Annual Fee: The Athletic Fee covers expenses such as bus, food, and uniforms due to student’s participation in SKAC (South Korean Athletic Conference)
Boarding School Fee: KRW 16,000,000
- Partly Refundable / Annual Fee: The Boarding School fee covers expenses such as facility maintenance, the students’ living accommodations, all meals, the social spaces for student gathering, internal transportation, and more.
LATE FEE – A late fee of 5% for the Korean won tuition fee will be assessed on any outstanding balance remaining after the close of business on the due date – this includes any outstanding tuition fees.