Dear Tiger Community,
Unfortunately, due to the potential threat posed by the Lingling Typhoon making landfall this weekend we are having to postpone our Fall Festival.
The safety of our Tiger community is of utmost importance and we do not wish to place our members in harm’s way due to the threat of this typhoon and associated disruptive weather conditions.
However, it is just a postponement and not a cancellation, the new date is Saturday the 12th October. This is the soonest available date due to previous engagements and holidays already scheduled. We look forward to seeing you all for a fun filled day of activities here at GIFS. 
Therefore, we have extended the deadline for RSVP’s, orders, and donations of raffle basket items until Friday the 27th September. 
Please note that the PTO will be sending out a follow-up email with the appropriate links and additional information shortly.
Thank you for your support and understanding,
Go Tigers!
Mr. Peter Lynch
Principal K to 12
Head of School