- At GIFS, our PreK-8th Grade instructional foundation provides all students with the necessary skills, knowledge, and dispositions to be successful 21st century learners.
- Each subject area is kept up to date in a continuous curriculum review and improvement cycle.
- Learning at GIFS is on solid footing: In Grades K-8, American Education Reaches Out (AERO), McREL and the USA based Common Core State Standards Initiativeare the curriculum building blocks.
- In Grades 9 and 10, rigorous courses that use selected elements and resources endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations challenge all students as part of an intentional college prep curriculum.
- Grade 11 and 12 students follow the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP).
- Our active and authentic student-centered learning model is paired with educational best practice teaching techniques to ensure each student a world-class quality education.
Branded Parent Web
Branded Parent Web is provided and customized by Renweb school management software. This portal provides various tools to parents and teachers to monitor the academic progress of students. Students can also keep track of assignments and grades by logging into the portal. Parents and students need to have their email ids registered with school to access the portal. The district code of our school is gi-kor.
Please download the following PDF file on step by step instructions to log into the Branded Parent Web.
Click here to navigate to Branded Parent Web.
At GIFS, we dwell in possibilities – Emily Dickenson