One time Fees
New Student Enrollment Fees
- Registration Fee: KRW 500,000
- Capital Fee: KRW 3,000,000
Mandatory Annual Fees (In Addition to Tuition)
- Curriculum and Development Fee: KRW 2,400,000
|U.S. Dollars($)||Korean Won(₩)|
|Elementary School (K-5)||Annual||$||5,000.00||PLUS||₩||19,000,000|
|Middle School (6-8)||Annual||$||5,000.00||PLUS||₩||20,600,000|
|High School (9-12)||Annual||$||5,000.00||PLUS||₩||21,600,000|
Lunch & Transportation Fees
|Monthly X Times = Total|
|Lunch Fee||PreK – 12th Grades||Annual||₩ 150,000 X 10 = ₩ 1,500,000|
|Transportation Fee||Sacheon/ Jinju||Annual||₩ 200,000 X 10 = ₩ 2,000,000|
|Geoje/Tongyeong||Annual||₩ 300,000 X 10 = ₩ 3,000,000|
*Transportation is only charged for the first attending student in each family.
Siblings do not incur an additional transportation charge.
IB Examination Fee (12th Grade Only)
|IB Diploma Exam Fee||KRW 1,800,000|
- Non-refundable / One-time Fee: The Registration Fee is a fee for all students seeking enrollment.
- Non-refundable / One-time Fee: The Capital Fee (KRW 3,000,000) is a fee for all new students who have been admitted to our school. This fee helps cover the operations and maintenance of our facilities.
Curriculum and Development Fee
- Non-refundable/ Annual Fee: The Curriculum and Development Fee is applied to all students who have been admitted to GIFS. It ensures that students have access to up-to-date materials, textbooks, technology, equipment, and experiences during the school day.This fee is applicable for all students.
LATE FEE – A late fee of 5% for the Korean won tuition fee will be assessed on any outstanding balance remaining after the close of business on the due date – this includes any outstanding tuition fees.